Friday, May 4, 2012

The "Why"



Before I start with the story I wanted to give you the "Why" of why I'm writing it.  Going back to the day when my life changed is not easy and the decision to bring it all out of my closed memory is not something I did lightly.  It has taken me almost a year to feel comfortable sharing the remembered moments with you.

I have gained so much support and peace in the blogs of others going through recovery from Open Heart surgery.  My dream is that my blog and notes on my recovery will bring the same to others. I also hope that the lessons I have learned and am learning from having an open heart will resonate with some of you as you face life's challenges.  As my brother says "the difference between wise and smart is that wise had to learn from experience and smart gets to learn from the wise."  So - hopefully you'll get "smart" which would be so much better than having to get wise to the heart and it's issues the hard way. 
Open Heart Surgery



No comments:

Post a Comment